Why Am I Needed?
- School counselors have lots of demands on their time and many students to look after.
- Top colleges have far, far fewer places than they have well-qualified applicants.
- Even good students procrastinate, miss deadlines, and are plagued by misinformation.
- The college application process can seem daunting, confusing and complicated. It is!
What Do I Help Students Do?
- Widen their horizons and take advantage of opportunities – often far beyond their schools;
- Build on their strengths, develop skills, stay engaged, strategize, and plan ahead;
- Identify colleges at which they will thrive and make strides towards their long-term goals;
- Shape powerful applications with compelling essays. I love giving feedback on essays!
How Can I Help?
- I can keep students on track. Teens often listen better to an outside voice.
- I have a proven track record. Experienced guidance can lower stress for the whole family.
- From optimizing testing to gaining admission, I can oversee the whole application process.